Complementary ADA Paratransit Service is available to CTC customers who have difficulty getting from their home to a bus stop on a Fixed, Shuttle, or Express route bus stop.
The service is intended to assist persons with disabilities in getting to a bus stop so they may then board the bus and continue on their trip. The service is available 3/4 of a mile away from any CTC fixed, shuttle, or express route.
Before you may use CTC’s Complementary ADA Paratransit Service you must complete the following steps:
- Download and print a copy of the application form. Hard copies are also available upon request, please call 732-7578 to request a copy be mailed to you.
- Fill out the application in its entirety, including the section for healthcare professionals, incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Submit the application to CTC for review. This may be done by mail or fax, CTC’s fax number is (513) 732-7490 and the mailing address is:
Clermont Transportation Connection
- Once the application has been submitted CTC will review it and respond in writing to the applicant within 10 business days. CTC may request that the customer comes to CTC for an interview if this occurs CTC will provide transportation free of charge. Should the applicant be denied they have the right to an appeals process, a copy of which is available upon request
- Once an applicant has been approved to use the service they will be required to come to CTC to receive an ID card. This transportation may be provided free of charge.
Fares for Complementary ADA Paratransit Service are the same as CTC’s Dial-A-Ride Service
Complementary ADA Paratransit Application (PDF)